Today I wanted to talk about the top 5 reasons why I shop at LOFT. I think if you are in a corporate casual environment for work, you will definitely start moseying on down to shop there too!
I remember when they first opened in 1996, their apparel was a bit outdated and too conservative – almost granny-like (#SorryNotSorry). Forward to a few years ago and they have completely revamped their look.
So to cut to the chase, here are my top 5 reasons why I shop at LOFT:
- Price Point: I rarely see anything over $100 unless it’s a coat or a pair of shoes (if that!). Coupled with their extraordinary sales, you will walk out a happy camper!
- Sales: There is never a time when I go into LOFT and there isn’t a great sale going on. Not only on sale items, but they also have full price promotions all the time.
- Trends: They always have a classic more conservative twist on current trends which makes it easy to shop without that trend guilt. Most pieces will stand the test of time even with that trendy twist!
- Dress Code No-Brainer: most of their pieces are “work-ready”. So, if you are having a time with dress code, this is the perfect place for you to shop.
- Work to Weekend: this is my top reason – although I saved if for last. Their pieces are dressy enough for a corporate casual to corporate environment, in some instances; their clean cut, simple and classic pieces easily transition into the weekend. This is a win/win for me. I used to HATE buying two separate wardrobes!
On today’s post I am wearing this ribbed grey dress that I bought 2 years ago! I literally took the tag off that morning (I am a weird hoarder, I love collecting clothes and wait for the perfect moment to wear them. This may make me the worst blogger in the world J) . I just recently started going into the office after working from home for a year and a half, so I am so excited to get dressed up every morning again.
The a-line cut of the dress is flattering to all figures. This boat neck tends to be more flattering on a slim and/or small busted figure – but this is my personal motto: if I love it, I just frankly don’t give a damn! You should get on board with that too…unless you look completely hideous (HA HA, I crack myself up!) If you are totally down with what’s most flattering for you, curvy or larger chested ladies should opt for a scoop or v-neck cut.
Side-note: these Steve Madden heels are SO COMFY. To say that I am obsessed with Steve Madden is an understatement. I’ve been wearing his shoes since they came out in the 90s – you know, those hideous Herman Munster platform things… For your convenience, I made a roundup of all my favorite Steve Madden chunk heel sandals here.
All similar items linked below!